Cannabis Advisory Board Meeting | Research Subcommittee
In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws, and Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Cannabis Advisory Board Research Subcommittee. The meeting will take place as noted below.
November 21, 2022
2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Location: Remote via Microsoft Teams Live*
1. 2:00 – 2:05 PM: Call to Order
a. Chair Welcome, Comments, and Agenda Overview
b. Voting and Approval of Previous Meetings Minutes
c. Addition of Any Agenda Items
2. 2:05 – 2:10 PM: Commissioner Roy: Comments and Update
3. 2:10 – 3:00 PM: Voting on Veterans Recommendations & Discussion of Draft Medical Integration, Research, and Deverticalization Recommendations
4. 3:00-3:10 PM: Presentation of Lab Survey Findings
Present Results, Distribution List, Discussion on Next Steps
5. 3:10 – 3:45 PM: Dr. Peter Grinspoon, Primary Care Doctor, Mass General Hospital Discussion of Veterans and Medical Cannabis, Healthcare Medical Cannabis Integration, Cannabis, and Harm Reduction Role in the Opioid Epidemic
6. 3:45 – 4:00 PM: Respond to Public Comments Shared During Meeting.
7. 4:00 PM: Adjourn
8. Next Meeting Dates/Time: Dec 15 at 2-4 PM
*Closed captioning available